Drug and Alcohol (ASI) Assessments
When it comes to alcohol/substance use, one size doesn't fit all. At OHS, we can help you evaluate your past use, assess your risk, and recommend a treatment plan that can help restore your health and wellbeing.
About the Assessment
- Reliable, industry-standard substance use assessment (the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) Clinical Functionality and Accessibility tool)
- Administered by certified alcohol and drug counselors
- Typically takes about 90 minutes
- Personalized report is ready within a few days of assessment
- Do problems exist?
- Do they warrant additional attention?
- What is the recommended treatment plan?
To Schedule an Appointment
Click the San Diego County office for contact information in your area, or to request an orientation appointment online: