OHS Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Program
Over the last several months, the COVID-19 pandemic has greatly affected our Driving Under the Influence Programs. Despite our best efforts to adjust to rapidly evolving circumstances and after thoughtful consideration of all of our options, we regret to announce that we will no longer operate the OHS DUI Program and have stopped providing services at our Bay Area and Modesto locations, and will stop providing DUI education and counseling as of June 30, 2021 at our San Marcos/San Diego County office.
As we transition out of this service, our valued program participants remain our highest priority. All active DUI Program clients, including those on a Leave of Absence, have been transferred to a State Licensed DUI program in their area, to continuing their DUI program obligation. 24 to 48 months of DUI program participant records will be securely maintained at the following County location, if you would like to reinstate your program, please contact the representative listed below from the where you attended your program:
- Alameda County, Melissa Yamamoto, (510) 383-8532 / BHCS 2000 Embarcadero Cove, 4th Floor Oakland, CA 94606
- Contra Costa County, Julio Astilleros, (925)335-3334 / AODS 1220 Morello Avenue, Ste 101 Martinez, CA 94553
- San Mateo County, Denise Mosley, (650)802-6400 / 310 Harbor Blvd., Building E Belmont, CA 94002
- Santa Clara County, Esther Zamora, (408) 792-5692 / 976 Lenzen Ave. 3rd Floor San Jose, CA 95126
- Stanislaus County, Jennifer Marsh (209)525-5316 or (209) 312-4067 /Espanola, CA
- San Diego County, Linda Bridgeman Smith (619) 584-5055 or (619) 309-8175 / Linda.Bridgeman@sdcounty.ca.gov / San Diego, CA
For those who wish to enroll in a new DUI program, the State provides a DUI Provider Directory - the link below provides information on DUI programs located in California and their contact information: https://data.chhs.ca.gov/dataset/licensed-driving-under-the-influence-provider-directory/resource/f58c52a3-c436-4bb0-a4c0-43b34518cd86
The California Association of DUI Treatment Programs (CADTP) provides information on DUI programs and can be found at https://cadtp.org
Payments and balances due to OHS may be made at https://ohs.mhn.com/payment.html.
Please visit the OHS website at https://ohs.mhn.com for any additional updates or call Faustino Murguia, Compliance Analyst, at (760) 522-6566.